Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 22, 2010

Valium

Valium (PMx111)



I am in somewhat of a daze
today,
the remnants of zopiclone
and valium are still running
motor parts of my brain
making concentration frankly
impossible,
conversations are short and to
the point, I don't really
have anything to say at the
moment,
and forget the question I
am asking,
in the middle of asking it.

Nobody has noticed, I don't
think,
because the kids are gone,
no longeer needing to wake early
to go to school,
throwing some vanilla rice krispies
into a lake and letting them sit
there. I don't care how much he eats
so long as he eats. Our
doctor told us that a baby will never
starve itself,
they eat when they are hungry,
and thats it.

I'm having the most trouble
keeping my eyes open at
the moment.
They are not working properly.

Looking back at xiii I can say
that I missed the blue of orange
whatever that means, I'll
try and take a walk and shake
out those nasty infiltrators.

MCC







No comments:

Post a Comment