Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 1, 2010

Keeping it Down

Keeping it Down (PMxxxii) (For Rick Schaepart!!)



Premium Plus crackers are about
the only thing I can keep down
these last two days.
I tried eating rice yesterday
but it didn't even try and
go through the system even my old friend
Pepsi-Cola,
has been rejected by my
abused body and especially
rotting teeth.
I can drink flavored soda
water but only if there's no sugar, or fake sugar
in it,
Otherwise it erupts.

Tonight I'll try the rice gain,
hoping i've been through
the worst. It takes about
two weeks before i'll start to
feel well again, and in two
months of lazing about in a
chronic funk,
I'll probably be ready to go back
on the drug again.
I've been warned this switching
is really bad for my physical
heart.'But my mental heart relies on
it to get through the days.
The Doctor says she is going to
switch me off it to try some thing
else, but we never seem to get around to it.
He knows nothing about my
personal feelings.
I just kee refilling the
presription even when I don't take them
i have about two months in reserve,
just in case.
Maybe I'll take them with me to
Argentina when I go in a couple of weeks.
they are out of range expensive there,
and I have a few people,
who could use them
MCC



No comments:

Post a Comment