Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 3, 2013

LOVE THE RULE

Love The Rule
PM1303031



Understanding of the rules
is clearly not enough as you
are required to follow them as
closely as you are supposed to
read them. learning that was 
easy enough but following 
the actual path has proven to 
be difficult, if not impossible.
I've said it before that
humanity is doomed and nothing
has occurred in the world in the last
thirty or so years to refute my
prediction. I am Nostradamus
without the need to provide
specific events, dates or even places.

I run into complete stupidity 
every day and I have ceased to
be taken aback by it anymore,
they have won.
I always give them a chance,
hoping the right thing will be done
but it seldom is.
The ones who should be shot in
the back of the head are the ones
doing the shooting and there aren't
enough mops available to soak
up all that crimson tide.

All the good people seem to be
taking the kicks to the balls
and they are too stupid to
pick them back up and have
them sewn back on,
one more victory for anarchy.
The ones out there shouting Hallelujah
and cutting off heads in the name of
good are the ones who have finally
taken over the world.

I am not quick enough to
recognize the bad ones anymore,
as I have been fooled too many times.
I no longer remain rational and
they sneak past me without even
nodding their heads.
They witness the weakness and they
feed on it, slowly at first, but picking
up speed they manage to devour
right down to the bones.

I have become powerless,
as opposed to just having less power,
and I must find another way to
survive or I will end up on the
tarmac with tire tracks being the only
testimony as to how I met my maker.

I would sing, if only I wasn't tone
deaf and I would dance if only it
weren't so stupid, which leads me to 
the reason I talk so little,
I very seldom have anything important to say......



MCC




No comments:

Post a Comment