Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 3, 2013

CLEARLY THINKING OUT

Clearly Thinking Out
PM1303032



Who else has come to the 
conclusion that the human
race is a pretty disgusting group
of serious misfits? I sit here and
I just watched a guy walk out
here, clear his throat which sounded
like Rat River Rapids and then
spit on the floor not thirty feet
from where I am sitting.

Keep aware of a number of factors,
this is a loading dock, there are 
many doors but there are also
four structurally sound walls,
a ceiling and a concrete floor
so there is no way this area can be
misconstrued as being outside.
Thirty feet is a good distance, I 
can't even see the offending sputum
from where I sit but I am very
aware of its' existence.
Most importantly I have to pass
back and forth across that path
fifty or maybe even sixty times
in an eight hour shift so I
can hardly ignore it. I guess I
could just clean it up, but fuck that,
what I should have done was
corner the guy, slap him silly, 
and then rub his nose in the offending
smoked-oyster like globule of phlegm.

Alas, had I done that I would
certainly be out of a job right now
and perhaps even be up om some
sort of assault charge all because
of this pig who could have easily
opened a door and spat outside.

My dilemma worsens as I am
at the beginning of my shift and
I have the rest of the day to think
about this crap. Hopefully traffic
will be my saviour and the gob
will end up on the bottom of someone's
shoe and then end up transferring
to the floor of their car and I will
never come into contact with it
again.

Today I will let things slide
but if I ever run into this guy
spitting on the floor on here again I
will have to say something and then
just hope that things don't get too out
of hand afterwards.

Obviously when he did the action
he was not aware that there was
anything wrong with it so how do
you go about educating someone
like that? When reason fails the only option
left is to rub their nose in it.


MCC



No comments:

Post a Comment