Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Postal Views

The view from the post office today was bleak, dark and as disturbing as any other unknown source in the universe.
Our bonuses have come in but they are holding them back until they can give us a "coffee and doughnut" festival tomorrow morning when all the bosses can stand back and bask in our simple adulation and gracious awe.
If I didn't need the money I'm sure I could think of a place I'd like to stuff their filthy little pieces of paper, stale doughnuts and mediocre (coffee time) coffee.

I listened to the whole soundtrack, Quadrophenia, last night and I realized that I had missorted a lot of mail, I attempted to sort things out but I think I only made matters worse.

Due to my recent heart attack I have been forced to work midnights as a clerk. I feel a lot like Charles Bukowski, only wishing that I could share a little in his success.

I want to use this Blog to display my writing accomplishments and hopefully to tell a little of the story that has been my life up until now. Hopefully I will be able to decipher the code to smooth sailing and the real meaning of Finnegan's Wake.

Allons y!

1 comment:

  1. Deep, relaxed breaths will help with the sorting. I look forward to your blogs. Good luck with Finnegan's Wake.

    ReplyDelete