Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Book of Bluesy Saturdays

















Finally a warm day, but the power went off for three hours leaving little to do but contemplate all the work that has to be done outside the house.
Very little dreaming today due to keeping busy and trying not to think about waht I'm missing.
Last night I dreamed of a wheel that had dancing trees in it, I tried to stop the trees from spinning
but Iwas oly able to stop the wheel, the trees remained spinnning. It was at this point that I woke
up, but I remained in a somewhat catatonic state for about an hour
until the sleeping pills wore off and I could concentrate on the sun,
I started to take some pictures just to concentrate on something and I came up with these ones,
daffofils from Easter that have been blooming for the last couple of days,
they are quite beautiful and the sun just seemed to hit them right
coming in from the deck window,
hopefully I can take some more tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment