Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 11, 2009

On Aging

Peter Ryan Crane, Mark Lough Crane, Andrew Millican Crane, Lizzie Anne Crane, Michael Currie Crane

I found this the other day snooping around some old disks in my library. I think it is the last time all five Crane siblings were together in the same vicinity. None of us looks too happy but we don't look as though we want to kill each other either. If my memory serves me correctly it was three months after my mother had her stroke and she had just been released from the hospital. Andrew had come from Ireland and Peter had made the trek from Ottawa. I feel various twinges of guilt looking at this picture as things have not been the same since it was taken. A lot has changed in the last few years, we have all gone our own way and little effort has been made to recapture this exact moment when we were all together. Maybe this picture will tweak a few brain cells!

No comments:

Post a Comment