Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

French Food at Home

Laura Calder

 
 



There are a lot of cooking shows on right now and a lot of them are very good. The one I seem to be enjoying the most is French Cooking at Home with Laura Calder. I've never been a great fan of French cooking, always too rich, but she makes it very easy to follow the recipes and she makes very simple things.

I think the thing that attracts me most to the program is the passion she shows for her cooking. She handles food very delicately and somehow manages to portray a love for the techniques she is demonstrating. I enjoy cooking but I don't have that same tenderness or joie de vivre that she possesses and while most of the things I make are good I think some love would add to my culinary expertise. Watch the show!

I am not infatuated or considering stalking Miss Calder, I really do appreciate her as a chef!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, Laura Calder is a great chef to watch. However, Giada De Laurentiis is the best chef ever!

    ReplyDelete