Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dysfunctional Denial

 


 I have found that the burden of dysfunctional behavior is well accepted by some, i.e. they want to talk about it ad although they are not proud of it they are certainly not averse to investigating the reasons that have made them the way they are. They want to know why they are the way they are and if asking some very uncomfortable questions to find out the answers then this is what they have to do.

   I have run into both groups and have become very dissatisfied as to the reaction that I am receiving especially from family members. My mother is dead and has been for a number of years. She held all the answers to the problems my family went through and now they are locked away in an urn in my father's study. My father is either in complete or utter denial or he is ready to take all the family secrets to the grave with him. His choice, obviously but I don't think he realizes the absurdity that was once our family unit.

   We have completely disintegrated. There are a number of us who have given up any kind of relationship with him and then there are the others who appear to just be waiting out an inheritance which, I could be wrong, is going to be very disappointing to them. I have a painting of my mothers' which I basically stole, I thought it would look good in my house, nobody put up a fuss and I took it! Their is a cane of hers that I want but I might find that a little more difficult to procure. As far as money goes, proceeds from the sale of the house, I'm sure my sister has sold the diamond rings already, there is nothing in the contents that could possibly be worth anything. So I would happily join the proctologist shoving any rewards up their asses.

   My older brother is the only one I will maintain any kind of relationship. I have another brother in northern Ireland but the distance would make things difficult. My sister is the devil incarnate and always has been, she will have the most difficulty trying to find someone to look after her and put up with her bullshit. She could do the world a favour and jump off a large building now and try not to hit a car so nobody's insurance would go up! My younger brother hopefully will get an oversize dildo lodged in his anus and die, it could happen! I think I hate him the most!

   Back to my father, I hope he dies in ignorance although I know he must know something, how could he not? His inability to discuss anything with me have produced such hatred in me I doubt it could be fixed.

   Nobody in my family reads my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment