Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 12, 2014

Depression, valium and zopiclone.



The battle between the brain and the pharmaceutical companies is a complex one and there is yet to be a clear winner. Doctors are so ready to prescribe you the one that I suspect gives them the largest kickback and help them get their well-needed sleep at night when they are realizing the patients thy are serving are getting better. (My apologies to Doctor Don Williamson) who I don't feel I am in any position to judger. I am sad, so sad that there is no way to describe it.. I can be sitting at the table thinking of nothing and my min immediately turns toys I can solve my own problems. Solving my one problems never sees to contain the get off my ass and make something out of myself,. These solutions are very few and far between! So I take a cipralex and while I am waiting for these effects which never take place, it seem to get even worse. What's a guy to do. Let's move on to the next panacea!




Diazepam! The wonder drug that seems to take all your problems, put them into a bag, set the bag on fire and then put it on a neighbours porch and hope that they come and crush it into oblivion  Doesn't wok, your problems are still there and seeing that the valium hangover seems to last one hell of a long time only seem to make  the matters worse. Valium seems to work if you are willing take twenty some tablets toy and you have very little to get accomplished for the rest of the day!



Don't take zopiclone! Sooner or later it will kill you. Sure it puts you to sleep for a couple of hours but thats it. Then you will find you up for the night, setting the table for next nights dinner for next nights dinner or arguing with the local convenience store owner about the quality of beef jerkey. Something definitely to be worried about. Use your own judgement, I am addicted to all three!!!!!!!!!!11



No comments:

Post a Comment